The world is changing in front of our eyes at a rapid pace. Corona has inflicted immense pain and loss to this world. Million have been affected, and it shows no sign of stopping. Once Corona will pass the world will never be the same whether you like it or not.
If you want to dig deep into Digital Marketing, be sure to check out my book, published by McGraw Hills: https://www.profseema.com/books/
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ProfSeemaGupta/
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/seemaIIMB
Follow me on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/seemaiimb/
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/profseemagupta/
Hello, everyone, this is Seema Gupta professor of marketing in IIMB and published author and speaker. I have been in this field for more than 20 years.
I AM SHARING WITH YOU THE TIPS AND MANTRAS I USED TO MAKE THE MOST EFFECTIVE
DIGITAL MARKETING PLAN,
1. Learn: Did you know? Dhoni’s initial passion was football! But soon, MSD knew Cricket was his true calling. Before deciding on what you want, explore as much as possible. Once you find something that interests you choose one that domain and read up and learn it.
2. Brand Name: Remember, the name of your company travels with you forever. It not only defines your company but everything you stand for. It’s your first chance to impress your clients and the audience. Choosing the right name and logo are important. Afterall we all judge a book by its cover.
3. Focus on niche area: Sometimes more is not exactly better. You need to define your target audience clearly.
4. What makes you unique? There are thousands of digital marketing business agencies out there, so what makes yours different? What is special or different about you? Just like Dhoni has his helicopter shot and Hrithik Roshan has his physique you too need a unique selling point.A small tip here is to be yourself. Go global by being local. Don’t be afraid to show your uniqueness and authenticity.
5. Fix your goals: Make an effort to figure out what precisely you want to achieve as a Digital Marketing Business Agency. Only because Milka Singh had a set goal was he able to work toward achieving it.
6. Website: This is the face of your business. This is the masala to your Maggi. It needs to represent you. Use fun, quirky designs, and be creative. Get started by procuring the right domain name.
7. Social Media: The defining invention of the Millennium Age. One platform to interact, entertain, and do business.
8. Brand Building: A brand isn’t just a name – It’s a Promise. It’s a pledge to deliver a service that the public can blindly trust. It is an identity. Brands can no longer be just profit-making machines.
9. Take risks and experiment: If you are going to be a Digital Marketer, you need to get used to taking risks. Not every pitch or Ad is a guaranteed success.
10. Register Your Agency: To show your customer, you are a credible organization you need to be registered. This adds to your credibility and trustability.
11. Don’t Quit Your Job Before You Are Up and Running Successfully: Just like an insurance policy, it is always good to test the waters before jumping in. If all of your plans go absolutely right, it’s time for a treat.
12. Art of Hiring: The right mix of taste and texture, makes Bhel Puri universally loved.
13. Become Google Partner: Google, the most significant player in Online Advertisements, offers Google AdWords Certification Program for Digital Marketing Advertising Agencies, Marketers, and other Online Advisers.
14. Facebook Ads: If Google AdWords doesn’t appeal to you now, you can consider Facebook Marketing.
15. Pitching your idea: No matter how brilliant your idea is, you have to be able to convince the other person.
16. Start small: Practise – A word every Indian is drenched upon (Remember, your IIT Preparation Times?). Start with small campaigns with realistic goals. As you go on, you can experiment and see what works. Once you are confident, you can deliver, start pitching to large companies.
17. Option Optimize: It’s imperative to optimize every content of yours (Ads, Website, Social Media Posts, etc.). No matter how good your content, it needs to be optimized for the search engine. SEO is the secret weapon in your arsenal.
18. Say No!: One of the most common mistakes made by several new Digital Marketing Businesses is to accept all the clients who come on their way. This might pay handsomely now but would destroy your company’s image. In this age, ethical companies with strict values are essential. Remember the product you market will define you.
#HowToStartDigitalMarketingBusiness #DigitalMarketingBusinessPlan #HowToStartDigitalMarketingBusinessInIndia #DigitalMarketingBusinessIdeas #HowToDoDigitalMarketingBusiness #ProfSeema