Good Morning Arizona & New Mexico,
• Valentine’s Day is less than a week away and you deserve something sweet for today’s Rise & Shine Arizona/New Mexico.
**Insert Lisa Jenk**
• Who is Lisa Jenk?
• Lisa is a Biomedical Volunteer Workforce Engagement supervisor who influences many, aspects of our regions Bio-Medical operations.
• Today, we dive into what she is seeing inside the blood donation world, how volunteers continue to be the true force within our region and what the next 6 months hold for us as we approach the one year anniversary of many nationwide lockdowns.
• Plus, we have some big news to report in the first 5 minutes of the show.
• Trust us, it’s BIG NEWS, so we are giving away more stuff than we might be legally allowed to do!
• Join us on Rise & Shine Arizona/New Mexico and get ready to discover a side of BioMedical you haven’t seen yet.
• See you in two hours right HERE, 10am Arizona Time, 10am New Mexico Time.
• Can’t get on the video show? Call in at 231-282-9932/ conference ID# 907-960-301.
Start your today off with some Red Cross roses,
-Danielle & Swim
American Red Cross
Arizona, New Mexico Region