Running Through Japan | A Cinematic Travel Video

Japan is a country rich in history and culture. Kyoto and Tokyo are two of the largest tourism cities in the world, but the wonders of ancient Japan are spread throughout the country and are just as active today as…

Running Through Japan | A Cinematic Travel Video

Source

0
(0)

Japan is a country rich in history and culture. Kyoto and Tokyo are two of the largest tourism cities in the world, but the wonders of ancient Japan are spread throughout the country and are just as active today as they were 1000 years ago. If you are planning a trip to Japan and want to get off the beaten track, feel free to ask where any of the scenes featured in this video were shot in the comments below.

One Thing Japan is a Youtube Video Series created by Nate Richards that will be released starting weekly on September 22, 2019. It includes short episodes about certain aspects of Japanese culture, all centered around the question: “What’s one thing you love about Japan that you wish was the same in your own country?” Each episode answers the question in a different way.

Running Through Japan was created by Nate Richards. Nate lived in the mountains of Japan for a year where he filmed 95% of the footage displayed in this short film. The remaining 5% of the footage was purchased through Storyblocks.

A behind the scenes video will be available in a couple weeks that explains the process behind creating this travel video.

Music and SFX were licensed and acquired through Epidemic Sound and Artlist.
Song #1: Run by Tristan Barton
Song #2: Paths of a Samurai by Mandala Dreams
Song #3: Waking Dream by Mandala Dreams
Song #4: Taste by Lance Conrad
Song #5: Oku No In by Mandala Dreams

Nate’s Social Profiles:
Newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/2b5c65a76e7e/nate
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/running.richards
Medium: https://medium.com/@zestkiwiman

Equipment Used
Camera: https://amzn.to/2ZjUEXW
Drone: https://amzn.to/327opZ4
Gimbal: https://amzn.to/327ck68

A special thanks to the villagers of Tabayama-mura and the wonderful citizens of that country who are so graciously welcoming.

0 / 5. 0